ADA Accessibility & Features
At Meeting Street Inn, we are dedicated to providing exceptional service to all of our guests, including individuals with disabilities. We strive to ensure that all persons have access to the goods, services, privileges, advantages, and accommodations offered by our hotel and its website and endeavor for all of our guests and patrons with disabilities to have the ability to make informed decisions regarding their visits by providing sufficient information regarding the accessibility of our property.
Property Accessible Features:
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features with entry or passage doors that provide 32" of clear width
- Accessible parking spaces for cars in the self-parking facility
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the Accessible guestrooms
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
- Braille elevator
- Grab bars in bathroom
- Level or ramp entrance into the building
- Service support animals welcome
- Wheelchair ramp for lobby/reception access
Room Accessibility Features
Meeting Street Inn is also committed to providing a digitally accessible website to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We aim to comply with Section 508 and WCAG 2.0 accessibility standards up to level AA. In addition, we are actively working to assess and improve the usability and accessibility of our website. Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing.